There's a release date for Australia in July on Universal - I just spoke to
a rep there this morning. Possibly the reactions to the early promos were
not promising. They seemed to place a lot of weight on feedback which
doesn't happen often here. I love his old stuff but the sampler is as I say
underwhelming...