How about you bring some Dust 12"s to Manchester, arrive by 5:30 and take
them into Piccadilly Records to see if they'll stock them?
They've been thin on the ground here - I bought Black Dog in Pelican Neck
but haven't seen the other 3 in Manchester (though fortunately I picked the
Claude up in Hardwax).
And OK, I know I could go check them on the web (I did do this with the Fred
G) and buy them there but generally (for several reasons including I only
have PC at work and don't always have time, plus I like to check the full
track if I can) I buy in shops.