Hi,

I'm new to the 313 world. I ordered two CDs recently which I think, by reading
previous 313 mails, are 2 classics already:

CD-AOS-5000    Omar-S (005) "Just Ask The Lonely"
CD-OAS-1000    Oasis - "Oasis Collaborating"

My question is: are there any other collaborations between Omar-S and other
producers I should look for?  Preferably in CD format, although I do have a
turntable (for extreme cases).

Thanks,

Sebastien

--