since my middle name is ferndale.... (oh wait, i just said it was keith a couple posts ago... BUGGER)

anyhow, not sure exactly where you are in the dale, but 9 Mile has pretty much everything you want. Record Time is at 9 & Allen (west of woodward) and Record Collector is right across the st. Maybe something else has moved in for all I know. Vibes (Rich Wilhites shop)used to be at 8 Mile & Livernois, but I think they moved.

Also, hit up the Woodward Avenue Brewery for a pint of their famous Pale Ale. Ask for Kevin... Tell him I sent you... he might even buy you one. If your hungry, try their French Dip.... Its incredible.

OH! And theres a Mobil gas station 4 block south of 9Mile on the northbound side of Woodward that has Coca-Cola in a tall glass bottle! (!!!)

derek.