Hi Michael, here it is even though I dont think I will
be at a computer all weekend - if they mention any
archives it would be good if you could let us know ;-)

Cheers
BT

hey gang, not sure if this has been mentioned before,
but....

if, like me, your night lucky enough to be heading to
detroit, read the
following:

Tune in to CJAM's 72 hour RPM weekend starting at
midnight on Friday
May
27th until midnight May 30th, for an all electronic
extravaganza. It
will
feature a simulcast from the mainstage of the FUSE-in
Festival live
from
Hart plaza from noon to midnight each day, including
performances by
the
likes of Mos Def, Mike Huckaby, Green Velvet, Scan 7,
Slum Village,
Stacey
Pullen, Kevin Saunderson, Kenny Larkin and many many
more. These live
performances will be highlighted with around the clock
special
programing
including interviews, historical retrospectives,
special live DJ sets
and
electronic music from Windsor, Detroit and around the
world. So keep
your
dial locked on CJAM 91.5 FM or listen online at
CJAM.ca for the entire
memorial day weekend.