>The electronic music world is incredibly difficult to stay ahead of

what a load of crap. I'm so sick of all this bull about the supposed oodles
on genres and micro genres that spring up overnight that are meant to be so
freaking hard to follow or comprehend. if it's good music, it's good music
period. if something only has a shelf life of a week before it's 'uncool' it
was never any good anyway. get a grip. and a better press release writer.
you might be able to fool peeps who are constantly moving from one trendy
bandwagon to another (big beat, breaks, whatever) but you CAN'T FOOL US

heh

btw I quite like 'closer to the edit' :^)