They've been playing Kompakt and Traum stuff for a while too. The new Fabric mix from Digweed is actually not bad except for the parts where he tries to scratch.

At 08:47 AM 5/27/2005, Dan Bean wrote:
You see! This is what I was afraid of when my friend said that Detroit was trendy these days. It's not good....

--
/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)
matt kane's brain