wow oh wow - that has the makings of an instant classic

sounds like a Carl Craig track to me - wonder if he's playing it?
I know I will be

MEK

             "Stoddard, Kamal"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             urner.com>                                                 To
                                       "'Derek Plaslaiko.'"
             05/27/05 01:23 PM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) DJ Gregory - Head Talking
                                       - Deeply Rooted #006

Holllleeeeeeeee shxxxxxxxxxt! The dub mix when the vocal pad comes in!
what! Wow. This guy is usually pretty "tribal", and I guess this still is,
though muuuuuuuuch deeeper. Thanks for the tip. How long has this been out?

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems