according to my roommate mr peabody's is great..

Dancemania fans take note, supposedly they have the entire backstock left over
from Barney's One Stop Records and most of it is sitting around on the floor
waiting to be stocked.  Anything you find in there is $8 or less I guess.
Apparently lots of old classic Chicago jack tracks, booty and acid.