the ark pulled into dearborn around 9pm... used the
facilities and headed out to oslo...jamal had the 808
ridin'! dope LIVE set ala tyree and mike dunn era
chi-house. Serge was OFF THA HOOK! tons of classics...
sinister, face the nation, personal problem, on a
journey, the chase, phantasy girl...and ended with
some dutch jam by bastian... total effin clinic. we
were spent so we bounced after his stellar set. sucks
we missed plaslaiko. next time dude.

nice to see Aril, Kevin Reynolds, Charles Noel, Toddy
Sines, nice to finally meet Greg from LA, yusef (old
313 list vet) and his buddies from Wisconsin. great
start...time to crash...let's see what tomorrow
brings! hopefully less rain!

minto

p.s. - macqueen...the kiddos look like you! you're off
the hook this time buddy...you raisin em up on C2 and
Level 42?

down low music
http://downlowmusic.org
dLCMLP The Connection Machine PAINLESS OUT NOW
dLVEXT2 E.R.P. 12" FEB
dL SHOP LOWER LEVELS
http://lowrlvlz.gemm.com