HI all,

I just joined the list and am enjoying all the discussions and updates about
DEMF.  I missed it this year, only because I think my two boys are too young to
go, and my baby is too young for me to be away for a weekend.

Anybody see Kenny Dixon, Jr.?  How was he?

Anyway, I am a grad student at Indiana University and am interested in finding
out about discographies of techno music, and/or of electronic dance music, in
general.  Let me tell you what I have found just so that we don't all keep
repeating the same things:

discogs.com
submerge.com
detroitunderground.net
paxahau.com
Simon Reynolds' book
Kodwo Eshun's book
Dan Sicko's book

Thanks a lot,
Denise

Denise MM Dalphond
Graduate Assistant
EVIA Digital Archive
Department of Folklore & Ethnomusicology
Indiana University