Yes, Detroit has its own, though the people at Fuse-In seemed more like they were dressed up. The guy in New York looks like that every day.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
the victorian couple? not the ones from new york -she wears a bonnet, he
wears a pince nez and centre parted floppy hair - or does detroit have it's
own victorian couple?
james
www.jbucknell.com

darnistle <[EMAIL PROTECTED] bola.com> To 313@hyperreal.org 03/06/05 03:05 PM cc Subject Re: (313) now that the smoke has cleared (Fuse-In highlights)

<

There seemed to be fewer goth/punk/industrial types out and about this
year (the Victorian couple  were great, though) and I didn't see a
mini-stage for them near the water like I've seen in previous years.
What happened? I hope this doesn't become a trend at the festivals.
Last year, I remember seeing a pretty good synthpop band play in that
area.  They were sort of like an industrial Classix Nouveau.

ForwardSourceID:NT0001EF76

--
{}o+>|