-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: (313) Detroit: Ruin of a city
Date:   Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:43:57 -0400
From:   Thorin Teague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Jamie Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jamie,

In reference to the film itself, I haven't seen but everyone I talked (people who should know what they're talking about, not just random chumps) were not impressed with it. I believe the camerawork was pretty lacking, and the information could have been more in-depth.

Sorry DJ3000 broke into your car. He's a thug, I hear. :-D

Jamie Stewart wrote:

Hello all,
I'm new to the list although I've been stalking it for a while.
Just got back from Detroit(first time) and was totally blown away by the city, people and the music. I was searching the web for films about Detroit and found this.....

http://humanities.uwe.ac.uk/bristoldocs/detroit/