hi all
i just bear this question in mind for so long that i thought, i just
release it here ;)
has anyone here got tips on records that aren't commonly known but
really are amongst your personal classics, i mean, dance records that
you feel like determined your passion with house and techno (or
affiliated) but never seemed to have gained the apt attention they
probably deserved to your likings? if you wanna share, please do - i
would be so curious, as i'm sure i miss out on so many beautiful records
i never heard of

while i kind of re-organized my private stock of records i redetected
some of these records, and some of these, mostly originating from the
earlier nineties, are like:

-transform/'transformation (maurizio's mix) (see saw)
-powa/'hoods in da house (mousetrap)
-ricky r/'underground morality' (progressive motion)
-sabres of paradise vs therapy?/'nowhere' (remix) (A & M UK)
-ibrahim alfa/'machine code' (mosquito)
-marvo genetic/'fourth wave ep' (new world basics)
-wookey/'who's listening' (10th planet)
-biogen and ruxpin on uni:form (from iceland)
-neil landstrumm/'paskal ep' (mosquito)
and how i love still these frank de wulf tracks like 'arena'

et al!

thanks
Mario

ps: another thing i would like to know is: how many are we here at 313?
are we 1000 (in total)?
Mario