Ok, I understand what y'all are saying. And I have to conclude that bootlegging
is not ok. But still, I don't regret buying the Virtual Sex bootleg. Because,
as I said: Carl Craig, Kenny Larkin, Stacey Pullen, Kirk Degiorgio and Derrick
May received money from me in the past and will receive money from me in the
future. I spend A LOT OF MONEY on these guys. So I don't have to feel sorry for
buying a bootleg now and then. Because there are 3 options:

1) Buying a legit copy of Virtual Sex on eBay -> the artists don't get paid
2) Downloading it or putting in on tape -> the artists don't get paid
3) Leave it -> the artists... well... they don't get paid

Bootlegging is a reality and downloading is a reality... I did bought a bootleg
and yes I DO download. But every freakin' cent that enters my pocket will sure
go to their new and legal records...

I'm not making up an excuse.