Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: donderdag 2 juni 2005 20:05
Aan: 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: Re: (313) EA afterparty Sunday

Yeah, we decided to help EA out by not playing and saving them some money.
Ended up hanging around for a while after on the sidewalk just chatting it
up with people. I think Rob and Alan Oldham played later. I think the last
minute venue change and the large amount of afterparties killed the night.
The venue was amazing with the video on the walls and sound. Hopefully some
events will be thrown there in the near future.

Peace,
Alex

Chana Goodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/02/2005 01:52 PM

Chana Goodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org cc

Subject
(313) EA afterparty Sunday

Maaaaaan what a Bummmmmer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left when Scan 7 left but had to live through Ultradyne and DJ digital
fleeing, heart wrenching.  So I guess my big question is...did Rob Hood end
up performing.  Please say no...

heard the promoter might have lost thousands, ouch.  I did not ask for my
money back.

chana

http://www.nod32.com