I like Athlete better anyways if I'm gonna have a UK rock moment (which I
don't often). These current bands are very like the new Echo & the Bunnymen
which explains their appeal to me. ;)
One of the Coldplay dudes wrote to Ralf in Deutsch to ask for track
clearance I read in Q mag I think.
 ;)

<313@hyperreal.org>