Overall a great well rounded show. Some very inspired moments: 'Man Machine' at
the opening of the show, the 'Tour de France' montage and 'Autobahn' were all
stellar.

Show was in the middle of the Hollywood Hills, nature, trees etc, beautiful,
clear night.

A very mellow and respectful crowd, lots of little kids, families etc.

My first time seeing Kraftwerk. You know, some things you just have to see. I
can't tell if I feel obliged to say 'it was a good show', y'know the way your
kinda obliged to like 'Revenge of The Sith' just because it's 'Star Wars' and
you invested 30 years of your life! Well, y'know, it's Kraftwerk...whadyaa
gonna do? Technically impressive, some live, warm elements could be detected,
some very inspired moments. Overall: B+

Peace from So Cal.