hi!
as i just got informed a new interesting project is coming up from the shores of detroit... Detroit Electronic Music Archive - Sponsored by the Detroit Public Library's E. Azalia Hackley Collection the inaugural reception taking place next saturday at the detroit public library with performances by Alvin Hill and Colin Zyskowski
After party from 9pm to 2am at the majestic cafe.
just put the flyer on my website: http://www.energylab.de/gallery/albums/dema/DEMA_Flyer_CLr.jpg can't provide you with any more details right now cause i don't have any - check out the flyer if u like and go to the reception and/or afterparty if ur lucky enough to be around.
have a nice day and/or a good night (like me in a second)
roman/berlin/germany
energylog - read the news - www.energylab.de