-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 June 2005 14:17
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Re: Plant E Bootlegs

Do not buy this bootleg version of Intergalactic Beats on blue marble
vinyl from HTFR.
One of the records is so badly pressed that it is unlistenable, and I mean
unlistenable on both sides. I couldnt hardly make out what the tunes were
and the fact that labels are on the wrong records doesnt help also.
The 'Bug in the Bassbin' is just about playable. So that's £30 odd for a
copy of BITB.....
I bought it and bounced it.

Al
***

There is already a good official re-cut of Bug in the Bass Bin:

http://www.discogs.com/release/4226

Not the original true, but it's more or less the same as the original and it's
a better choice I think, than some dodgy-sounding boot.