Hi People - i was hoping to get some advise from you regarding:

is there a website that will host the upload of a collection of my tracks so that i can send an email (sheepishly) to this list!! for easy,hassle-free listening/downloading?

<i used to be part of the mp3.com site which was free listening and dowloading, before it changed into another major record company download conduit - so i guess i'm looking for something similar maybe>

with regards from the down-east
E1 jansen
australia