speak for yourself - in the south pacific we're asleep - most of the time
actually, and it's winter. winter being the time it's comfortable to wear
long pants if you like.
as for what's on the car stereo - ahh, i haven't looked for the car for a
week or so. i can't  even remember where i parked it. but i'll need it for
saturday - to drive to 'the las vegas of the inner west' (also known as the
marrickville bowling club) to see theo parrish!!
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Blaauw, Martijn
             de "
             <Martijn.de.Blaau                                          To
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]>               "Jari Tolkkinen"

                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             09/06/05 11:16 PM                                          cc
                                       "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) whats on ur (car)stereo
                                       at moment (was: who woke everyone
                                       up?)

Since everybody is awake and it seems that summer has finally arrived in
the lowlands so i made a cd for in my car with some tunes which are
currently rocking it for me...not al of them are technolectro but i'd
thought i'd let u know which tunez rock it for me:

Tiefschwarz feat. Eric D' Clarke- Blow
DJ Hell - i am Amanda la Pore
Richard Bartz - To Hot to stop
David Guetta - World is Mine (blackstrobe mix)
Mathew Johnson - Gemini EP
Terence Fixmer - Danse avec les ombres
Front 242  - Catch the men Live concert in Belgium 2004
Hell & Heil - P.D.D. (J. Heil Ltd. Remix)
Alter Ego - Satanic Circus
T-Raumschmiere - Querstromzerspaner (LFO RMX)
New Order - Krafty ('Glimmer 12" extended mix' and 'phones reality mix')
Necro Facilty - Black Paintings (Skinny Puppy is alive and they are from
scandinavia!!!)
The tears - Refugees (former suede singer with his new band....)

What's doing the trick for you?? Let it know...

Martijn