Brood-X is what they were called.  Giant cicadas with evil red eyes.  They
hatch every seven years or so and make a terrific noise (not unlike some
early UR records).

I'm talking about the insects - not the girl of course.

MEK

             Benoît Pueyo
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ericable.fr>                                               To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             06/11/05 08:05 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) newbie says hello

I havent still found that girl i met when i played in New Jersey last
year, and told me she was from the list ... She was so scared about
these weird insects invading the places each 7 years or so ...

--
Benoît.

Garrett McGrath a écrit :
> Oh sht??? Benoit found us