300% concur...do not miss these guys if you get the chance.

Peace,
Alex

"Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/12/2005 08:14 PM
Please respond to
"Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"313" <313@hyperreal.org>
cc
"Anya Stang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject
(313) John Arnold and Ayro @ Co-op

First time at Co-op for a year or so. My God. Undisputed best thing ever
by about 75,936,937,140,746,836,847 times better than its nearest rival.
Thank something smarter than humans for John Arnold's SPAM late Friday.
There is absolutely no way words can convey how good it was to see the
better-than-best-thing-ever on the best sound system in the world. My
response afterwards was to stand speechless for 2 minutes, have a piss,
then hug John Arnold (whom I've never met in person) ASAP. This was
madatory. I almost cried about 10 times during the set it was so perfect.
I've never known music could be so good. Everone I could see had a
permagrin of pure joy. This was a lot better than the Sound Signature
party @ the Detroit Contemopary @ the 2nd DEMF, which was previously THE
BEST THING EVER. Apologies for the overdose of superlatives, I'm just
really hoping I remember this tomorrow.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]