From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Tardis, Ayro & John Arnold
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:39:13 +0100

>I was totally blown away,

hey. so this sounds good! can you tell us more?

is there just two of them? what happens, does ayro play keys? what does
john arnold do? doesn't john play guitar (?) or do I have that wrong?

is there an electronic element, or is it a live band type thing?

sorry for all the q's, just curious, sounds really good.

p.s.>http://www.workdance.com/Gallery_Pages/tardis.html

Thats WELL cosmic : )

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.