I got the impression from the locals that they think it is "generally" a
gay club, even though it's usually just the Saturday nites which were
gay orientated

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Brunton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June 2005 17:57
To: Roman von Contzen
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Berlin

Hey Roman,

> . my personal favourite is berghain atm. if you wanna sleep for an
> hour or so - they even have darkrooms :-) it's the best location - not

> just because of the fantastic architecture. don't bring your camera.
> they don't wanna have any pictures taken - so the security will do a
> proper search - they even have a female one for the girls. had to
> leave my camera at the counter. the few girls that go there on a
> saturday night are a) with some gay male friends or b) because they
> know that it's safe to go there being a woman that just wants to party

> instead of having to scare away the horny guys all the time.

this wasn't our experience at all when we were over a few weeks ago-
although the downstairs area was pretty hardcore gay, the Panorama bar
was just like a "normal" club, very mixed crowd who were incredibly open
minded about their music- def one of my favourite places I've been to in
the last couple of years- we didn't have any problems with cameras
either.

cheers

Jason

Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail is intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please delete it
from your system and kindly notify the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not reproduce any part of this electronic
mail or disclose its contents to any other party.