When ever I see a webpage like this I think how lucky we are to have people
that have the love and are willing to take the time to assemble all the
info, mixes, pictures, etc.
There's so many DJs who have either slipped into the fog of our memories or
have passed on - I must commend those dedicated to immortalizing these
artists so that the next generation(s) can have some understanding of and
appreciate the talent of these men and women.

same goes for those who take on the even bigger task of writing books about
DJs passed.

MEK

             Andrew Duke
             Cognition
             Audioworks                                                 To
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             tionaudioworks.co                                          cc
             m>                        313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
             06/14/05 10:05 PM         Re: (313) Duane 'in the mix'
                                       Bradley mix

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>deep house pages has a mix by duane bradley, apparently a legendary
detroit
>dj, from wjlb 1990.
>i'm still downloading, so don't know how it sounds. but it's from detroit,
>it's old school, it must be good... i've finished the d.load - it opens'
>with don't lead me' by housemaster baldwin - so it's even better than
good.

>here's the link:
>http://www.dhpmixes.com/mixes/Dwaynebradleywjlb093090a.mp3
>
>and here's a link with some info on duane bradley
>http://www.domingoyu.com/writings.php?section=music&section2=feature&id=A00017

>james
>www.jbucknell.com

still enjoy his mix of inner city's big fun. he passed way too soon. andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source