Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:

Most message that don't make it to this list are being blocked by hyperreal because you replied from an account that is not subscribed to this list or you are using nasty, dirty words that hyperreal don't like but is embedded in your daily language...

ye good ol' hyperreal

KJ

Actually, that's not true. My account is subbed and I'm not using anything which would choke a filter. This happens only on 313 - I am subbed to several hyperreal lists. It also happens to several other people who are also properly subbed and 'properly' posting.

                                             jeff