-----Original Message-----
From: Sakari Karipuro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 June 2005 13:35
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) clarence g

David Beattie wrote on Thu, 16 Jun 2005 about following:

> BTW - I heard a rumour that there may be a repress
> coming the same route as the Glass Domain one of a
> couple of years ago. Not sure how certain this is
> though

Hmm whats the story with "glass domain".. it was on the shelf of local
shop and i was told that it is supposed to be some old "lost" classic,
but i had never heard/seen it before. and i thought the music was quite
crap.. "it must be one of those e-clash kids doin' some hype" what i
said to the shop owner, i think.

Sake
***

You're missing out in thinking that way, put it that way!

http://www.discogs.com/release/205907