just did this the other night. it was real hot so i played some
nice warm atmospheric type joints and just let the tracks play out
for most of their duration. it turned out pretty nice i think...

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RHUW1T27Y2OI3TSHUG1UUGVU3

Kid Creole & The Coconuts - "Yolanda" - Antilles
Karen Silver - "Nobody Else" - RFC
Warp 9 - "No Man Is An Island (Dub Version)" - Prism
Modern Romance - "By The Way... (Trumpet Voluntary)" - WEA
Janice Christie - "One Love (Dub I)" - SuperTronics
Suzi Lane - "Ooh, La, La" - Elektra
Vivian Lee - "Dub Is So Wonderful" - Jeffer Seif
Theo Parrish - SS-023 Side A - Sound Signature
Maurice Joshua - "Feel The Mood" - Serious
Bas Noir - "My Love Is Magic (Dub)" - Nu Groove
Omar-S - "Just Ask The Lonely" - FXHE
Theo Parrish - SS-023 Side D - Sound Signature

if anyone wants to host it so i can give it wider distribution,
that would tbe teh awesomeness.

tom

andythepooh.com