Ah yeah, that's cool.

We threw a house party here a few years ago.  Bunch of old schoolers from
NY & Jersey including the DJ.  Big hunking wall of speakers in a theatre.
The stage was the dance floor - nice and bouncy.  DJ drops "Washing
Machine" and we all lined up.  That's the way to do it!

:D
MEK

             Greg Earle
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             DNS.ORG>                                                   To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             06/16/05 12:59 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         (313) Do the Hustle, Part 1
             313@hyperreal.org

Damn ... why wasn't I in the tent when this was going down?

http://www.keithkemp.com/videos/hustle%20part%20one.AVI

             - Greg