>I've been hearing about this record for weeks. Who is it by, what's the
release called, and I'll try and get a soundfile of it for you

Good luck, but by all accounts its as rare as hens teeth. Its by Moodymann
and I'd never even heard it before until I heard him do it live the other
night in London. Think its just available as a white on KDJ records,
although I have no idea as to if it was ever actually released or in what
numbers.

ps. You wouldnt actually be wanting my granny if you found it would u?