3. Human League - Being Boiled
4. Birthday Party - Hands Up Who Wants To Die
5. The Black Dog - I Don't Know Who I Love More, Cubase or You!

On 17 Jun 2005, at 15:23, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

Sure, but you won't like them.

1. sugar cubes - regina
2. the smiths - death of a disco dancer
3. the connection machine - blue genes copyshop
4. kraftwerk - computer world
5. joanna newsom - sprout and the bean

First one to laugh is whack. Dang, I laughed at that. Well...I don't count!

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: Jari Tolkkinen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 5:34 AM
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Friday Top 5.....

1. Style Council - Promised land (this version _almost_ wins
over Joe Smooth's ... almost)

2. Regina - Katso maisemaa (new Finnish Synthpop :) :))

3. Freak Seven - Pitch Black (new religion stuff)

4. UR - Sonic EP (heh, found out the tune I've been hunting
down for ages)

5. Copyshop - umm that yellow ep that they released couple of
months ago...

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net