Name: Aidan O'Doherty
Age: 30 (31 next week - can't wait!)
Live: Dublin, Ireland
Born: Dublin, Ireland
Lived before: Dublin, Ireland
Will die in: Dublin, Ireland (God, I hate the place)

How I got into this music: best mate's big brother came back from a summer in
London with an album 'House Hallucinates' that had a brilliant 'trippy' cover.
a mate of his also had a copy of 'Strings of Life' on Jack Trax (this guy ended
up having one of the best record collections I have ever seen, all the best,
and now ultra-rare, house and techno from '80s to late '90s. unfortunately,
they were all destroyed, thousands of vinyl, when the basement they in were
became flooded. Thousands of vinyl, Cajual releases, 100% Pure, Planet E, all
Orlando Voorn's output ..... all destroyed, what a bummer).

Favourite club: Model One in Dublin (when it was at a dingy venue called
switch), run by another list member, D1 record label head honcho Eamonn Doyle.

First 313 record: Can't remember, but my first record was Bomb The Bass 'Beat
Dis' for 99p.

Fave 313 (related) track: The 4th wave 'Touched' Planet E

currently lovin':      Arne Weinberg 'Lifetime' 11th Hour
                       Dan Curtin 'Maintain' Fragmented
                       Djinxx 'Blue Flag' F...U! Com
                       Fabrice Lig 'Justice' Raygun
                       Silicon 'SGB' Frustated Funk