name: gretchen
live: sf, ca
born: oakland, ca
age: 33

first detroit techno record: be brave - model 500

got into techno: I used to do dance routines to egyptian lover in middle
school and I just wanted to keep on dancin'.

memorable live sets/shows: UR at demf 2001, adult in SF 2001, jeff mills at
limelight 2002(-ish)

i heart techno because: rock and roll leaves me cold. ;)

Inspired by: once I started dj'ing I became obsessed by all the variety out
there and I just wanted to hear them all.