Q: Is it always that hot in cologne? Holy sheeeeet. I was there yesterday.
IT WAS BOILING. anyway, that music rebel shop was great and the guys were
dead friendly. Found some top top pieces for cheap!

Just wanted to write to say thanks to all who helped me find record spots
in germany, I had an ace time, got loads and loads of records, the flea
markets were amazing.

So yeah, thanks to all out German friends on the list. I really really
appreciate it. I was thinking of you all when I was wondering about about
getting records left right and centre and thinking, "cor, this is ace".

Sorry to take up bandwith 313. (like I even know what bandwidth is).

Danke Schoen (is that how you say it?)

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.