I did find this release http://www.discogs.com/release/2428 from same era
also with an Attenborough documentary sample, seems he was quite busy :-)

There is a lot of pre discogs releases hiding on kiss fm tapes from way
back then too if they ever surface... paul thomas had a top chill out
show, mixmaster morris too, although I wouldnt know half of the names of
artists etc now

good luck

> Satellite Sernade by The Orb on the Morphology album.
> I don't know if it's the original version though.
>
> ...steve...
> De Block, Mario wrote:
>
>>hi all
>>just a question in case someone was deeply into UK chill music around
the midst of the nineties: there once was this strange track including
Richard Attenborough comment on a river-bound Amazonian creature (don't
know what anymore), that intro'ed a chill out track around 94. Alex
Patterson used to play it around that time, but I never caught up what
or who was behind it. Anyone who does? I know, seems my reaction speed
is about ten years too slow but, that's why we speak about 'hard to
find' records, right? ;)