Aye, I've been thinking of doing FLAC versions for Dust Science stuff but I have to admit the "digital" market place gives me a headache, like Robin I like my "objects" - there something so "final" about a 12"....

Martin

On 23 Jun 2005, at 10:46, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

So they do Martin. I hadn't caught up with them yet. Need to bookmark.
It's a positive trend.

(Even though fundamentally I of course I prefer uncompressed audio -
especially 'live'!)

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2005 10:41
To: Odeluga, Ken
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313
Subject: Re: (313) legit mp3 downloads (artists get PAID)?

Don't Beatport do them at 320...

Martin

On 23 Jun 2005, at 10:36, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

Well that's amazing!

That's very rare, I think in the net labels market, I believe.

I will definitely be a customer. I hope other net labels follow.

I notice West End recently opted for 192kbps at their recent net
launch.
I mean, if you want the stuff you'll buy, whatever the quality (and a
lot of us want those more obscure West End tracks) but you always get
that niggling feeling that it could sound better.

Ken