Clinically Inclined
Fridays 9:30pm - 12:30am,  89.3 FM WNUR Chicago
http://SonicSunset.com

Matt runs a 3 hour set solo from brooding classic soul and Ohio funk to Detroit/Chicago abstract deep dark house music. Never rushing, expanding outwards to make time for plenty of classics both familiar and obscure. Part 1 is blue mood setting grooves, picking up to a house tempo for Part 2.

Prince & The Revolution - Sometimes It Snows In April - Parade (Warner)
The Stylistics - People Make The World Go Round - Best of (Avco)
Maze feat. Frankie Beverly - Joy & Pain - Joy & Pain (Capitol)
Shuggie Otis - Aht Uh Mi Head - Inspiration Information (Luka Bop)
KV:5 - Singers & Carpenters [Instr.] - 12 Cuts of the Pie (Humble)
The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze - 3+3 (T-Neck)
The Blackbyrds - Hash & Eggs - City Life (Fantasy)
MM Black feat. Roy Ayers - 2000 Black - The Good Good (2000 Black)
Leon Haywood - I Want'a Do Something Freaky To You (20th Century)
Cameo - We All Know Who We Are (Chocolate City)
Linda Clifford - Runaway Love - If My Friends Could See Me Now (Curtom)
George Benson - Give Me The Night (Qwest)
The Mighty Bop - Le Voyage (Yellow)
The Whatnauts - Help Is On The Way (Harlem Intern'l)
3 Chairs - Dance of Nubia (3 Chairs)
JuJu & Jordash - The Hush [Koomba Project remix] (Psychostasia)
Theo Parrish & Marcellus Pitman - African Roots - Essential Selections vol. 1 (Sound Signature) Rick Wilhite - Ruby Nights [Gilb-r Solo Flight remix] - Detroit Beatdown remixes i:i (Third Ear)
Bobby Konders House Rhythms - The Poem (Nu Groove)
Noni - Be My [remix] - The Gift EP (Prescription)
Kelley Polar Quartet - Maurizio - The Rococo EP (Environ)
Round Four feat. Tikiman - Find A Way (Main Street Records)
Omar S - For Us All - 003 - (FXHE)
Tikkle - Bubbles [Club mix] (House Jam)
Seven Grand Housing Authority - Spreading Love (Intangible)
1/2 Inch Jack - Red Dragon (1/2 Inch)
Abe Duque feat. Blake Baxter - What Happened? (Duque)
Chip E - Time To Jack (Jack Trax)
Mike Dunn - Life Goes On (Westbrook)
Jesse's Gang - Real Love (Jes Say)
Coco Steel & Lovebomb - Feel It - Influences (Warp)
M5003MB - Cosmic Courier (Metroplex)
Inner City - Good Life [Mayday mix] (KMS)

Archives at http://SonicSunset.com
Clinically Inclined is mixed live on air, 89.3 FM in Chicago every Friday night.