i thought the kenny larkin one was great..  the other 2 were only ok tho....

Maarten Baute wrote:

Robin at time t:
...and managed to release a 12" without charging 15 quid for
it....nice one peacefrog.

Robin at time t+1:
yeah i only joke really, if they need to do that to keep doing what they
do, then cool.

I'd rather see peacefrog go bankrupt then having to watch this "15 quid
trend" take any further. Other labels manage to do it without charging high
prices, so why couldn't peacefrog do it? Besides, I've bought all these high
priced singles and sold them back (yes, I fel for the marketing trick),
because... they aren't that good.

Cheers,
Maarten