artist . song . album or LABEL
stephen beaupre . shinemoon i . mutek_05
luci . mullet in da house . paleotronique
meat beat manifesto . flute thang . in the center
dj cheb i sabbah . love's chalice . la kahena
radian . entoderm . mutek_05
akumu . evolute . mutek_05
james whetzel . masters of w . seattle beats
akufen . train to barcelona . silver label
afx . lisbon acid . analord 07
john tejada . flight to tokyo . POKERFLAT
trendsetter and the followers . more and more . call to action
monolake . axis . polygon_cities
crackhaus . smashee smashee!! . spells disaster
the bacon smugglers . naming my bacon . the mole meets the bacon smugglers
alva noto and ryuichi sakamoto . logic moon . insen
tosca . pyjama . jac
the mole . i hear the tiddings of the geese . one foot on either side of the ladder
fabrice lig . my 4 stars (ian o'brien mix) . my 4 stars remixed
swayzak . ikea . make up your mind
mr oizo . flat beat . SLIP
lucien n luciano . ice . blind behavior
the orb . captain korma . komplott
mathew jonson . marionette (live edit) . WAGON REPAIR
adam beyer . fabric radio mix . fabric 22
lusine . slapback . push ep
receptor . furia . moving head
jeff samuel . thrib . throof
mia . sweet november . SUB STATIC
kiki . so easy to forget . BPITCH CONTROL
rhythm and sound with the chosen brothers . mash down babylon . with the artists
autechre . seefeel rmx . basscad,ep
bjork . sonnet/unrealities ix . medulla
enduser . under my bed . red war
front 242 . neuro dancer . tragedy for you
black dog . 4 3s 777 . bite thee back
ken ishii . cocoa mousse . jelly tones
brian kage . regret . passage ep
luci . november pain . mutek_05
atari teenage riot . anarchy 999 . 60 second wipeout
books on tape . grey matters . the business end
needle sharing . kick start . my kind came first
kraftwerk . the robots . live at coachella 2004
boom boom satellites . 4 a moment of silence . out loud
bebel gilberto . all around (telefon tel aviv mix) . remixed
orbital . one perfect sunrise . blue
talvin singh . vikram the vampire (south of detroit mix) . remixsingh ok
state of bengal . chittagong chill . anokha: soundz of the asian underground
yellow magic orchestra . rydeen . solid state survivor
infiniti . skyway . skynet
tekniq . airport . shazbut!
yokota . river side . cat, mouse, and me
peter gabriel . curtains . big time
boom bip . one eye round the warm corner . blue eyed in the red room
jacek sienkiewicz . absolut sienkiewicz . ABSOLUT TRACKS

six hours! don't expect that every week! upcoming guests:
7/16 dave kemble vs. tom foolery
7/23 can't tell yet!

you can listen to the recording here: http://dirty.org.nyud.net:8090/~mkb/media/h2e20050625.mp3

the hydrogen economy is broadcast every saturday night at midnight US eastern (9PM PDT) on 90.3 WRIU FM in kingston, RI. webcasts are available at www.wriu.org and (most weeks) on dirtyradio.net