"go down to the dungeon where ever they keep all the lost boxes... it's a
grey box.  I need my box, it's grey, and you know what a DJ box looks like.
Just go get it...and send it back to Detroit"

LOL!  Sorry I'm laughing at this but Juan tells a good story.  What a mess.
So what happened?

MEK

             Rebelbass/booking
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             ss.com>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             07/01/05 04:25 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Juan Atkins: where's my
                                       record box?

http://www.vpro.nl/weblog/news.jsp?news=23043291

check the audio icon for further instructions from the originator of
detroit
techno

:)

rebelbass