I think it's Jit by Soletech on Detrechno Records.

----- Original Message -----
From: John Sokolowski
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 4:25 PM
Subject: RE: (313) UR live @ Fuse-In ID

Yes! I was wondering what this was as well? It does sound familiar. Anyone?
Also, I was wondering the Jit breakdown at the 13:00 minute mark is? Is this
an actual track or something they came up with for the live set?
Cheers!

http://www.hypnotyza.com/files/fuse-in2005/

>While they were playing Millenium 2 Millenium, they start to freestyle on
the keyboard at about 30:45 and play a melody I recognize but don't know.
Maybe you?

>P.S.: Between 30:45 and 31:15
>
>Thanx

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.