Hi.

Since the holiday season is closing in (atleast for me), what are the good people here going to do on their holidays? 313-related parties, festivals? Travelling?

First part of my holidays I'm going to be here in Oulu just reading and chilling. Also I'm going to back up my entire record collection which I've been preparing myself for the last month in the form of more hd-space, new needles and specific RIAA-pre-amplifier :-)

Second part of my holidays I'll be cycling in the isles near Turku, Finland. Beautiful bike routes and camping. Being a Finn, I have the duty to go to the nature atleast once a year :)

All the best,

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net