Good to hear you guys are safe right now.  It was mighty worrisome to hear
this as I woke up and not having internet connection at home I had to rush
into work.
So far very relieved but I still need to hear from another friend.

MEK

             "Ian Cheshire"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             07/07/05 07:23 AM         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: (313) london 313ers
                onder.co.uk

most of you know as well, I am ok too....

Matt where do you work then? I am in Southampton Row...not a fun place to
work today round here eh!..

www.midnightbeats.de
www.kube72.com
www.detroitimpression.com