This just dropped into my mailbox

thought you Londoners (and elsewhere) would appreciate it

MEK
___________________

Hello WANGers

After all the craziness in London today, we hope you and yours are all
okay.

As some of you already know we have been planning to throw a party this
weekend. After waking up to the terrible story unfolding on the TV, we had
to think long and hard as whether to carry on with this weekend's
festivities.
We've decided to get out of London and come together for a rave in the
countryside.

So this Saturday 9th JULY, we will be hitting the open road, getting out of
town, and cranking up the Fairshare Unity Sound-System.

Acts confirmed so far include:

Lula & Electro Elvis (WANG)
Stealth - live
Mark Broom (Pure Plastic)
Warlock & NoYeahNo (Rag & Bone)
The Dexorcist (Control Tower)
Ed Chaimberlain (WANG/Baselogic)
George'Skull'Hull (Baselogic)
Disco Dave (law unto himself)
Matt Vernon (the pone master)

Plus an extra special live surprise or two (wink wink, nudge nudge)

The forecast is for good weather, but we have a large marquee just in case.

Added attractions include Disco Dave's Militant Bar-B-Q!

We will announce the location on Saturday night, call any of the party
lines
for directions, getting there by car is best, so get your self a good map!
If you have no car we will tell you the nearest train station on the day.

Other Crews/Systems involved/attending:

Firstlight
Molotov & Itchy-fingers
Rebel Lion
Environmentalists
The Oddness
Goodvibes
Kinetic (tbc)

PARTY INFO LINES:
07904 343 408 WANG INFO LINE
07817 768 516 WANG BACK-UP LINE
07766 214 622 FIRSTLIGHT INFO LINE

THIS SATURDAY 9th JULY!!!!!

WANG - Less of a club, more of a free party!