my partner has been downloading some of the stuff - i don't know any links,
but there was something in the village voice a few weeks back - they might
have a link.
i like the song with the  horse neighing.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Ian Malbon
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             08/07/05 02:09 PM         313 List <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) South American Hip Hop

At some point (I think on this list) there was a link to some great
samples of hip hop coming out of the hills in Brazil.  Electro-
tinged, DIY stuff that was full of energy.

My searches of the archives have proved fruitless.

Can anyone remind me?
--
Ian

ForwardSourceID:NT00020496