Oops...

the correct audio link is www.antonbanks.com/audio/07-04-05.mp3

-anton

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Banks (313) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 1:00 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Vault Radio for July 4, 2005

News:

My condolences to those affected by the bombings in London.
"The problem with 'An eye for an eye' is that everyone ends up blind" -
Unknown

Many thanks to Paul Birken and Scott Radke for sending us last week's guest
mix. For information about these artists, visit the Tonewrecker Records
website.

I have exclusive material planned for the next show.
        July 11- Sean O'Neal aka Someone Else (FoundSound Recordings)

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Playlist for July 4, 2005
Click the link to listen to the show.
www.antonbanks.com/audio/07-04-05.mp3

Kraftwerk, Trans Europe Express, Capitol
Jay Denham, I Can Hear You, Smoke And Mirrors, Disko B
Ben Businowski, Careful Not To Neglect Her, Unreleased
Shawn Rudiman, Dirty, Sounds From The Inside, Sound Architcture
Anthony Shakir, Beat Store (Demo), Unreleased
Arno Riva & Dj Speep, Oudep, Sundown, Goodlife
Funk D'Void & Phil Kieran, Belfast, Soma

Laurent Garnier, Sore Fingers, F-Comm
Rarefaktion, Disto, Clicktracks
Cari Lekebusch, Babylon, The Architect, Truesoul
Cave, Paseo, Mystery, Primevil
Victor Simonelli, Bateria-Latin Impressions, Flux
Deetron, Body Language, Music Man
Andreas Saag, Tristeza, Sls
Sean Colt, Strictly Rulin, Bush
Shawn Rudiman & Arne Weinberg, Don't Ask Too Much, The Lost Arts, Technoir
Audio
Oliver Ho, The Soft Machine, Meta
Double X, Flashbacks, Kanzleramt

The Vault airs every Monday night from 10:30 pm until 12:00 am (22:30 to
00:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to reply to this message or visit my website,
www.antonbanks.com, for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.