It sounded exactly like this when they played in Lisbon a couple of weeks ago. There could be different versions of the same track though.

By the way, did anyone grab the Nikki-O LP on sale only during the gig? It says "Available only on 05 tour", IIRC. I got mine from Kenny Dixon's grandmother (or so she told me :P) for 20 euros. Some great tracks on there!

Antonio