artist . song . album or LABEL
fabrice lig . my 4 stars (ian o'brien remix) . my 4 stars remixed
estronel/tutera . tema c . SUB STATIC
luci . dangeresque . paleotronique
crackhaus . smashee smashee! . spells disaster
chaircrusher . kontakt goes nuts .
christian bloch . pacific sunset . new age
christian bloch . southbound 101 (deadbone remake) . new age
mathew jonson . ball of light . followed by angels
the model . the shot . robotiko
frankie bones . fuzzbox . future techno
solvent . think like us (alter ego remix) . elevators and oscillators
autechre . bcdtmx . basscad,ep
lusine . slapback . push ep
someone else . goofball (fusiphorm remix) . goofball ep
susumu yokota . source of soul . frankfurt-tokyo connection
bebel gilberto . simplesmente (tom middleton balearic mix) . remixed
chemical brothers . the boxer . push the button
transglobal underground . take the a tram . impossiible broadcasting
mikkel metal . abank (theodor zox remix) . cassini pieces
boom bip . the matter (of our discussion) . blue eyed in the red room
decomposure . piano / melodeon . at home and unaffected
suphala . piscean dreamer . the now
nobody . tori oshi . and everything else...
praful . drop to the ocean . pyramid in your backyard
bebel gilberto . cada bejio (thievery corporation mix) . remixed
bebel gilberto . aganju (john beltran remix) . remixed
solvent . devices and strategies . elevators and osciallators
john tejada . flight to tokyo . sweat on the walls
trendsetter and the followers . powerpoint (mike shannon joint venture remix) . call to action
afx . afx acid 04 . analord 07

upcoming guests:
7/16 dave kemble vs. tom foolery techno tag team
7/23 someone else and cyhl from foundsound records
8/13 gys and smartypants of unlocked groove dj sets
RESCHEDULED mattysteps of ri-dnb.com brings his dub and/or techno records

you can listen to the recording here: http://dirty.org.nyud.net:8090/~mkb/media/h2e20050709.mp3

the hydrogen economy is broadcast every saturday night at midnight US eastern (9PM PDT) on 90.3 WRIU FM in kingston, RI. webcasts are available at www.wriu.org and (most weeks) on dirtyradio.net

a podcast rss feed is available from the itunes music store

http://hydrogenproject.com
--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com